Next are the interior doors. I love them!!!! They just got finished painting them.
Third, is the beautiful travertine floors. This tile is in the laundry room (shown) and in the three bathrooms.
Next is the archway from the kitchen into the gathering room. The french doors I found at Home Depot for $300 dollars. We weren't planning on replacing the crappy sliding door that was there, but I can't pass up a good deal. The archway will get stone on the columns.
Last, is Brandon admiring his new office. It's just off the living room. The boxes in there are the wood flooring that hopefully will get started this weekend.
It actually looks like a liveable house now. We are all getting really excited. I'm not excited to start packing. Feel free to drop off any boxes you find at my house. I'll need all I can get.
5 comments:
You did such an amazing job helping me that I guess it's my turn. I do have some boxes so let me know when you want to get started! Closets first.
Hi! Everything looks beautiful! I don't envy you having to pack, that's got to be the worst part. We recently finished additions to our house and it felt like we had to pack the whole house up...not to mention that the construction began 2 days after the twins were born...bad timing, but it was definitely worth it! I love the rooms we added! What are you guys doing with the house you are living in? Did you sell it? Are you renting it?
Wow... it's looking great! I'm gonna pay Brandon (and Dallin) to come renovate our house! You guys do such an amazing job! Where do you find the time and energy? Does Brandon sleep? haha. Good luck with the rest. Can't wait to see it!... maybe I'll just drop by when it's all done and I'm up at the park in that area. :)
WOW that went fast!! It looks great I can't wait to see it when you get all moved in. You will have to have a house warming party!
It's looking so good! You guys do such a good job! I'm jealous!! I wish I had that much talent!
Post a Comment