First, Dallin had his 12th birthday. He invited a few friends to go to the Adventuredome and then sleep over. We bought him a sharp suit for his priesthood ordination. We are so proud of him.
My 93 year old Grandma has always thought Dallin was a little bit more special than her other great grandchildren (she told me not to tell anyone....but I'm sure she doesn't blog..so I'm safe). She is very frail and doesn't get around much, but she insisted that she come visit Dallin on his birthday. Her caretaker brought her over and she brought Dallin this music stand. I can't believe how thoughtful she was to do that. He practices his French Horn at home and could really use the music stand. I know she doesn't have much money, but this was a very special gift.
So....the picture above, is move-out day. We had so many ward members help us, it was amazing. We even had about 10 people from our new ward waiting for us at the new house to unload. Thank you to everyone!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment