Thursday, July 16, 2009

Indepence Day Festivities

Sydney on the 4th of July in her cute Pillowcase dress. I made it that morning.My crazy brothers jumping off the sawhorse, onto the trampoline, and into the pool.Dallin loves the 4th of July. It's one of his favorite holidays. He used to get so excited and anxious for fireworks, he would almost always throw up. This year he kept his dinner down, but was lighting bottle rockets before dark.Some lovely fireworks in the front drive.
This may look like fireworks, but it is actually one of our palm trees that Dallin caught on fire. Good times.

4 comments:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Hahahhaha we did the SAME thing a few years back when our house was on 3/4 of an acre..... lots of land... lots of area to catch on fire!
The dress is ADORABLE!!!!!

The Hardy's said...

I love the dress. I just learned how to make those from a friend too. They are adorable and the 'in' thing now.

Stephanie said...

What a cute dress and made from a pillow case...how creative of you!

Michelle Campbell said...

You're gonna have to teach me how to do that pillow case dress. How cute! I was laughing at your brothers and their creativity... sounds like something a campbell boy would do. haha. The fireworks looked like fun... the tree on fire, not so much. haha.