Today is Mason's birthday. It's also my Dad's birthday. He's 59 on 9-9-09. Too bad Mason isn't turning 9. That would be crazy.
Mason is turning 8. I can't believe it. He is so little, its hard to believe he is old enough to be baptized and be in Cub Scouts. His baptism in on Sept. 19th at 2:00pm. All are welcome to come.
Unfortunately, Mason broke his arm on Sunday night. We weren't sure it was even broken because he could still move it pretty good. Of course, Monday was a holiday, so the Dr. was closed. On Tuesday, it was more swollen so I took him in, and sure enough, both bones were broken in his right forearm.
Now, Dallin and Cody have already broken arms. But they broke their left arms. So, poor Mason, is going to have to learn to do things with his left. I hope he's getting along OK at school today.
Mason is also having a birthday party at the lake this weekend. We made sure he got a waterproof cast. So, between the lake, baptism and showering, the waterproof cast will come in handy.
1 comment:
Happy birthday to two special people in your life! So sorry about Mason's arm. I've never broken a bone but I can imagine it feels NOT GOOD. Hope the b-day celebrations go well!
Post a Comment