On Saturday, we went to California Adventure. We hadn't been there for 6 years. The kids had so much fun. Again, Sydney was tall enough for most everything. Brandon and the boys had been trying ALL day to get me on Hollywood Tower of Terror, but I didn't want to go. Then at the end of the day, they pretty much forced me to go. Even Sydney was excited to go on it . Never again!!! I hated it. We took a picture of the picture they take on the ride. I look terrified.
The parade at CA was great. It was Pixar characters that squirted water at everyone. It was definately one of the best parades I've seen there.



1 comment:
So so fun! We want to go back so bad! The Tower freaked me out too. Hey, I noticed your "things I'm looking out for" on the side of your blog. Clint and I have read the first 2 books of "The Hunger Games" Series (3rd and final one comes out in the spring) and we really like them. Just thought I'd suggest it.
Post a Comment