Friday, June 13, 2008

A New Baby!




No, not a real baby, a puppy! We finally decided to get a dog for the family. After a lot of research into breeds that would be compatible with my allergies and the need for a clean house, we settled on a sweet miniature poodle. He is 4 months old, and so far, has a real sweet disposition. After being named Yoda, Coco, Ralphie, Woofy, Puffball, and Snowball, we decided on Wilson. It's not your usual dog name, but it fits. I'm still getting used to the smell of having a dog in the house, so if you come over, let me know if my house stinks or not. Welcome Wilson!

4 comments:

A New Decade of Health said...

Cute puppy! I hope my kids won't be too scared to come over!

Sara said...

I am keeping my kids away! They keep asking for a pet and I just don't think they really get it when I say I already have three!

Michelle Campbell said...

Hey Natalie,
Love the dog... so cute! I'm doing some serious blog hopping tonight and ran across yours. Hope that's ok. Your blog is cute. come on over and visit ours... nofrillsrevue.blogspot.com

CA Cecils said...

Cute Dog!