Sunday, June 22, 2008

Handmade Handbags

I thought I would do a little advertising for my bags that I've been making. I've stumbled across something I love doing, (and they are actually selling!) I've even had "bag sightings" around town. If feels pretty cool!. Anyways....I still am making the scripture totes, or medium size bags. I also make playtime purses for little girls and large totes for church bags or diaper bags. Most of my inventory is inside Terry's Timber Crafts and Boulder Hwy and Lake Mead. If you haven't been in there, you ought to stop by. It's kind of like a small Quilted Bear/Craft Mall. Here's a few pictures of what I have at home. Stop by the store or call me and I can always make special orders.

1 comment:

A New Decade of Health said...

Super cute blog! I went to the same website and made mine cute too!