Probably the most exciting event that weekend was Dallin's minor injury. After tipping the 4-wheeler over, Brandon brought him back to the courthouse with a "bent" fore arm. Of course, I flipped out, and started yelling for Nurse Kevin, but both Brandon and Dallin were perfectly calm. So they made the 40 min journey to Richfield for xrays and a splint. He is doing well and should only be in a cast for 4 weeks. Thanks, Sara, for the lovely sling.
Here's a few of the kids skipping rocks at Piute Lake. They were pretty much just throwing the biggest rocks they could pick up into the water. They found many "treasures", which were just dead crawdad parts.
Thanks, Aunt Jordon, for a fun pillow fight. I remember the Brianhead cabin vacation and how my boys loved arm wrestling with you. They think your cool!!!
Game night in the game room. This was the night of the elk. Nice robe, Todd. Nice face, Sandler. (Heidi, I'll blow this one up for you. )
2 comments:
I agree, two very enthusiastic thumbs up!
I wrote this on Becky's too, but I just got info about that place several months ago, thinking it might be a fun thing to do. Now, your family has convinced me that it's a great place to just be with the whole family and be together! I loved your pictures and it sure looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment