Sunday, December 28, 2008

Year End

I can't believe the year is almost at an end. Christmas went by way too fast. With the new house under way, I felt like we just skipped over alot of December. Things didn't get done, but I think we will survive. Here's some pictures from the last week or so.Our snow day. We actually had a sled.Cecil Family Christmas party. We have to have them in a church, we are so big.


Construction under way at at the new house. It's going to look great.

3 comments:

A New Decade of Health said...

I agree, time is going way too fast! We've never seen your new pad, we'll have to drive by sometime

What is Up UPLAND?? said...

hey natalie, i have not yet signed kennedy up for dance cuz you can't register until Jan 7th. I don't have the book in front of me with the time and day of the class, but i will let you know. I hope you sign up...kennedy would love it cuz she really LOVES Sydney.

What is Up UPLAND?? said...

it is me Rachel...i am just signed in as justin