Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flashback Fun

Thanks Jordon! This is a fun tag. I didn't want to wait til "Flashback Friday" so I'll do it today. It was hard to decide which pics to post. Here's the winners.First up....Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico, 1987??? Since my dad was the Bishop, our family got to spend a week here. My sis Becky and I shared these lovely accomodations. She hated every minute we were there. I thought it was alright. My mom had a 6 week old baby (Tyler) in the next tent. What a trooper!!Next is my first day of Junior High School. Becky was in 8th grade and her status at school shows in the height of her bangs. Our outfits were GREAT! I kind of look like a candy cane. White pants? What was I thinking.
My brother Todd and I on our Church History Tour in the summer of 1993. We spent many hours on that fine bus.Last, but not least, Brandon and I before Prom 1993. He was a college guy! My mom and I made that dress. She let me show some shoulders :0

3 comments:

The Cecil's said...

This was so fun! Good job and thanks for playing along!

A New Decade of Health said...

Great pics. How did yours scan in so good? Mine scanned in crappy!

Michelle Campbell said...

That was fantastic! Too funny! I gotta find mine and Clint's prom 1993 picture. haha. I loved the Jr. High outfit. brings back too many memories. Loved em all. I love flashback pics. (btw- your house is coming along great! can't wait to see the finished product!)