Sunday, January 4, 2009

What is it with Edward?


I have to admit I have a new found love for the Twilight series. I saw the movie about a month ago (without having read the book) and LOVED IT! I decided to read the 2nd book, then the 3rd and the 4th (all within a few weeks). I know...my family thought I was crazy. I've never been a reader, but I really enjoy it now. I even spent some time (and money) at Barnes & Noble getting more books to read.


Anyways....It just dawned on me that "Edward" is the leading man in 5 of my favorite movies.


Pretty Woman - Edward Lewis

Enchanted - Prince Edward

Prince and Me -Edvard, Prince of Denmark

Twilight - Edward Cullen

Sense & Sensibility - Edward Ferrars


I don't really like the name, but it sure is used alot. It is really wierd!!!

5 comments:

A New Decade of Health said...

I hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya so! I'm reading them again too!

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Hmmmm i have WANTED to see this movie since it came out, but havent yet 8(
I know a couple people are addicts to the books and have said i NEED to read it.. Tony saw the movie and went out and read 2 of the books after right away...... i need to go!

Aranne and Dan said...

I love that you made that connection. I love all of those movies too (actually I own most of them!!)

Mer said...

I am in love with Twilight and it did get me reading as well. I can't read too often because I forget about EVERYTHING ELSE! Thanks for the congrats. I am feeling good actually. I don't even feel like I am pregnant. I think that is why we are still in a little bit of shock because I was so sick with my boys right away. We will see what happens. I think there is going to be a lot of disappointed family if it is not a girl so I keep telling them not to get their hopes up.

Michelle Campbell said...

My favorite movie is Sense and Sensibility! I could watch it every week. :) Funny connection ya made. I love all those movies too. You have great taste! (loved the books too)