Our good friends, the Callisters, brought Brandon some cupcakes with cut-up fingers on them last night. Ha Ha HaMonday, March 2, 2009
Don't Look If You Have a Weak Stomach
Brandon had a bit of an accident working on the house on Saturday. The table saw must have been getting tired of him, so it fought back. We spent 4 hours in 2 different Emergency Rooms and he'll still need to see a hand doctor this week. We were so close to finishing the house!!! So, we may not be moving in this weekend. Maybe I can learn carpentry , plumbing, and electrical work this week. (Why is this text a link to the picture???)
Our good friends, the Callisters, brought Brandon some cupcakes with cut-up fingers on them last night. Ha Ha Ha
Brandon, cupcakes, and his large splint.
Get well soon, honey!!!!!!
Our good friends, the Callisters, brought Brandon some cupcakes with cut-up fingers on them last night. Ha Ha Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looking at the picture of Brandon, I'm not totally convinced it's him. Where did he go? He is like half a person now. I think all his extra weight was air mailed to my house. He can have it back anytime he wants. I don't want it. If you guys need some help with dinner, I can bring over some "finger foods" for the kids to munch on!
That's horrible! I hope he heals soon. And those finger cupcakes--oh my gosh. Hilarious.
oh come on... when Dan did it he wasn't chicken he cut half of his finger off and half of the other one...They were able to sew the second one back but still.
In all reality we wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is back to work soon!
Post a Comment