Friday, May 22, 2009
Roommates
I sort of feel bad that Cody and Mason have to share a room. Don't get me wrong, they play great together and they are best friends. They just seem to not agree on how to keep their room clean. First two pictures are Cody's dresser and bed. Note the clothes on the floor and the laundry basket that contains clean, folded clothes that were supposed to be put away. Dresser drawers never pushed in, bed never made. That's Cody!!!

Mason's dresser nicely organized, drawers pushed in, trophies organized.
Mason's bed before he leaves for school. Pajamas folded, bed made and clothes put away. That's Mason!!!
I hope they continue to live in harmony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mason way to go may you always stay organized and clean. It will add to your catchiness when your older.
Aunt Heidi
wow mason! it is so funny to see such different personalities in the same family. Cody is more like Kobe...always asking him to clean up.
That is exactly how Trenton and Brayden are!! I am not kidding! Although Trenton does get sick of it and cleans Brayden's part of the room sometimes:)
Oh man, it would be great to have a clean-freak kid!!!! LOL How do I get one of those?
Post a Comment