This weekend we were able to stay on an amazing houseboat at Lake Mead. Along with the luxiourious 4 bedroom "ship", we also had the use of a boat and two Sea-doo's. The kids also had fun in the hot tub, sliding off the slide and tubing behing the boat.




Nice weather + Great friends + Good food + Fun toys = Great Memories at the Lake
3 comments:
That looks totally fun!
Looks like you guys had a blast. We have the jet skis home but this weather has been so crazy we have only had a chance to take them out to the lake once... We keep trying though! It is so much fun.
That looks like it was a total blast!! I'm so jealous. Clint and I were just talking last week about how fun it would be to rent a houseboat for a long weekend. I think you just sold me on it! :) (btw- I love the easter pics and backyard pics... you'll have to get some more up there of the finished project... the bedroom pictures of your boy's room cracked me up. That's great.
Post a Comment