Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm a Savers Girl

I have always said, "Never pay full price." I am truly a bargain shopper. Here are a few of the treasures I've found at Savers.

Little girls black boots $9.99
I thought they were a little expensive, but Sydney is going to be a witch for Halloween and these are perfect.

Play Kitchen for outside $7.99My new serger. $29.99 *All accessories included.

Does anyone know how to work a serger?

2 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Good finds! Elder Perry would be proud of you! (Live simply, from this morning's talk. I was listening!)

Sorry I can't help you with the serger but it sure look fun to figure out. :)

Michelle Campbell said...

I absolutely love that you bought something 'cause it was a great buy, and don't know how it works. Haha. That is classic and so funny! You are great, girl!