I had to post something new just to get that pregnant picture of me off the top of my page. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I put that one on there.
Yesterday, I helped set up at the craft show (see right). Lots and lots of great things. If you want to get some christmas shopping done this weekend, stop by.
I am in charge of the PTA Fall Carnival at the kids elementary school this weekend. It's alot of fun to plan, but it's no fun the week before. So much to do. I have alot of great help, thank goodness. Let's just say on Sunday, I'm sitting on the couch all day (after church, and choir practice). It never ends!!
Then Thanksgiving, then my kids are on track break, I haven't got one Christmas present yet, and party after party in December. There may also be some changes in our family which would make Brandon and I very busy. Maybe I should change the title of this post to Busy Busy 6 weeks.
I always said I couldn't wait to be a busy Mom and be involved in lots of things. So be careful what you wish for.
4 comments:
So what are the changes? Don't leave us hanging!
Hmmm, changes..... do tell.
The Carnival!!! How did you do it? After doing a couple of big Mutual activities I can't even fathom the scale and magnitude of doing an entire school carnival. I am definitely not at that level yet.
I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor on Saturday!
I'm with the first two comments... what's the changes???? :)
I wanted to tell you that we went to the craft boutique (me, my mom, and Jennier). We LOVED it! Wow, talk about wanting to buy everything. We did buy 3 of your bags though (I love mine!!), and later at the farmers market I used my bag to hold all my stuff (it was perfect!) I'm excited about using it for church. Thanks for being so talented!!
I am glad that you fit choir practice into your busy schedule. It was fun visiting with you tonight! You guys are a blast!
Have a great night!
Emily
Post a Comment