Thursday, August 28, 2008

5 Things About Me

Rebecca Jones tagged me. So I guess I get to post 5 things that people may not know about me.

1. I physically cannot burp. Weird, huh.
2. I have to get out of bed on the same side I got in. Otherwise my day just won't go right.
3. I have recorded two songs in an actual recording studio.
4. I'm afraid of butterflies. They are too unpredictable.
5. I have lived in Henderson my whole life, except 6 months in St. Louis, MO.

2 comments:

The Young Saint said...

Being your sister you think I would know those things, but I didn't know you were afraid of butterflies! Awesome! (By the way, I think you are supposed to tag other people..hint hint. I need something to blog about!)

Mer said...

Okay Natalie--I love reading other peoples tags but I have put off doing my own! I have been tagged three times so I guess it is time to do it!