
So...I have been to the new Target on Lake Mead twice now, and I absolutely love it. Not only is everything so cool there, they have food. And lots of it!!! I could go grocery shopping there!! When you are used to going to the ghetto Walmart for all of the little things, it sure is nice to have a ritzy store to go to instead. I feel a little like high society as I push my fancy cart past the Starbucks, and into my new favorite store, Target or Tar-jay. Welcome to East Henderson.
4 comments:
I'm jealous, haven't been yet. So it's fancy eh?
Woo hoo, we have a Target! It's really nice. Now if we can get another restaurant besides IHOP, I'll feel like we've really arrived.
Natalie, if you'd like to add our blog to your list, please do!
Hey Guys, Love your blog site. Still new to the blog thing.. I dig the music, pics, and updates. I look foward to checkin out more cool posts- Cya The McDonalds..
I love that I'm not the only one that thinks Target is ritzy. haha! I can't wait to go check it out.
Post a Comment