Boy, I had a day yesterday. My 1 yr old suburban hadn't been starting, so I took it in to the dealership at 8:30am to get a new battery. Well, at 2:30pm they finally finished with it, and didn't even give me a new battery. Apparently, it was some computer update. I left the dealership and went straight to the school to pick up the kids, then to Dr. Stewarts office for a new cast for Dallin, then to the scout office for a few scout camp supplies, then finally home. I was supposed to do Freezer Meal Group last night, but there was no way, so I cancelled. Thus, pancakes for dinner. By the way, I recently realized that Bisquick, my favorite, has trans fat. So I switched to Trader Joe's. Yummy!

Thanks to my food storage closet, the pancakes were extra good with some canned peaches to put on top. My handy dandy husband recently built shelves in the closet under our stairs for our food storage. I've been meaning to add more, but I think its a pretty good supply.
Even though the day was completely useless, Sydney still manages to be cheerful and make me smile. If you know Sydney, she has quite the imagination. I snapped this picture as she was running back and forth through the house. She had her backpack on and she was going to "Dare Camp" (Dallin just graduated from DARE). It was at the Princess Rec Center and she was taking her sisters, Sara and Brenda, to their school while she was going to get her haircut. (She assured me it was just for pretend.) She had her new dog "Antique", and they were driving in their new car. OK!!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. Good to know about Bisquick, guess I'll have to switch too.
I have had days like that! I feel for you re: the car. Your food storage closet is awesome. I have quite a bit of space, but I'm not using it very well. Now I'm kinda jealous. LOL Sydney is such a cutie. I love when kids are creative like that (my Mary has a great imagination). Tell Sydney I like the name Antique for a dog and might steal that idea someday.
Rebecca Jones
Post a Comment