
Everyone should be jealous of me. I have the best calling in the best ward...EVER!!! Today was our Primary Program and, me, being the chorister, worked really hard to get to this point. The primary kids sang their hearts out. They sang louder than in any of our practices!!!. It was definitely one of the best programs I have ever seen or conducted. The songs were great this year and even though I thought I would be sick of "I Am A Child of God" by the end of the year, it still was the highlight of the whole program. The Senior Primary sang the descant part written in the songbook which has an awesome harmony. Then a few kids sang the 4th verse in Spanish and then all of the kids sang the chorus in Spanish. It moved me to tears (and that rarely happens.) What a wonderful day!!!
4 comments:
It was ABSOLUTELY BeAuTiFuL!!!!!! Cheers to you on an awesome job with those kids!!!!
Natalie, it was a pleasure to get to sing with "your" kids today. You did an awesome job teaching them all along the way. I could tell how much you love your calling by watching you sing. It was a beautiful program!
Yes it was beautiful. I was moved to tears too. Thanks for all your hard work.
I am glad that someone loves that calling That is the one calling I really would have to think about saying no to. I bet it was awesome.
Post a Comment