Thanks, Becky for the tag.
8 Favorite TV Shows
*Alias (no longer on)
*Biggest Loser
*Oprah
*Signing Time (PBS)
*
*
*
*
8 Favorite Restaurants
*Jason's Deli
*Olive Garden
*Carraba's
*Sweet Tomatoes
*Chevy's
*IHOP
*Marie Callendar's
(I don't have very fine taste)
8 Things that happened yesterday
*went to Boot Camp
*had a PTA meeting
*watched nephews
*ordered food storage online
*tried to take a nap
*made dinner
*took Cody to football practice
*went to Middle school open house
8 Things I love about fall
*cooler weather
*apple cider
*my birthday
*sweaters
*colorful leaves
*wearing fall colors
*sport season for my kids
*start of the holidays
8 Things on my wish list
*my dream house being built
*my family always being healthy
*losing 20 pounds
*my kids to pick up after themselves
*no car payments
*Brandon's dreams of financial wealth to come true
* a camping trailer
*another cruise
That wasn't too bad. I really had to think.
3 comments:
It was great to learn 8 things about you. Do you sign? I see that you like Signing Time.
Well I found you from Kim.. Cute blog. Looks like you guys just had a fun vacation. Liked your tag list too. Fun stuff!
Are you doing that workout boot camp at MH park?? I've always wondered what it was like. Let me know. I'm always worried that I'll die in the running they do. haha. How do ya like it?
Post a Comment