Ok, so many of you have said the "The Office" is one of your favorite TV shows. Brandon and I had never seen it, but have heard alot about it. Flipping through channels last night, we stopped on The Office. We decided to watch for a few minutes to see what all the hype was about. IT WAS SO BORING!!!! IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY!!! WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? WE DIDN'T GET IT.
3 comments:
I don't know anything about it either, but I do know that in the movie "Get Smart" that is in theaters, the main guy is from "The Office" and I must say that "Get Smart" is actually pretty funny. I haven't laughed in a movie in a while and when I saw it 1 month ago, I laughed.
Oh My Gosh, Natalie!! Thank you! I am the only one in the campbell family that totally does NOT get that show either. I feel the exact same way you do. It seems so stupid and I can't get into it. Now, having said that I love the main guy, Steve Carrell (sp). I loved him in "Evan Almighty" and in "Dan in Real Life" and I'm sure if I saw "Get Smart" I'd like it to.... but, the Office... nope, done't get it. :)
BTW if that was you that was the natalie that left the comment on my blog then yep, I love to speak whenever I'm asked... I can't always guarantee if it'll be spiritual or not though. haha. luv ya!
You have to watch it again. Randy and I said the same thing when we first watched it. It's kind of like when you try to re tell a story of something funny that happend and it is just not as funny to the people that you are telling it to. Keep watching and you will get it.
Post a Comment